Minecraft has undergone a number of changes in the most recent Bedrock Edition preview, 220.127.116.11, to align it with the standard edition of Java.
In addition, it includes some new features, such as an improved recipe search, a player sleep percentage game rule, and several much-needed bug fixes.
Windows PCs, Android and iOS mobile devices, Xbox consoles, and the Minecraft Previewer are all supported.
However, depending on the platform, getting the latest preview requires a slightly different procedure.
The Minecraft Preview Program is a different set of installation files and folders for PC and Xbox users.
This allows access to it without affecting any files or worlds saved in the player’s main Bedrock Edition installation.
Players of the Minecraft game can choose to enroll in the Preview Program, which will update their game app to the latest beta version, if they play the game on an Android or iOS device.
Minecraft Bedrock Beta / Preview 18.104.22.168 Xbox Consoles Download Process
- Open the Xbox Store or, if you have an active membership, your Xbox Game Pass library from your dashboard.
- Go to the next search box and type “Minecraft Preview”.
- Click the download button on the preview store page after choosing it. If you previously paid for the original game or have a current Game Pass membership, it should be free.
- When the download is complete, you can find the app on your dashboard.
Minecraft Bedrock Beta / Preview 22.214.171.124 Windows Download Process
- Select Windows Edition on the Game Bar on the left side of the window while the Minecraft Launcher is open.
- Click on the preview tab above the illustration on the right of the screen.
- To download Minecraft Preview 126.96.36.199, click the green install button. Once the download is complete, the button should change to a play button.
Alternatively, you’ll need to access the Microsoft Store app if you already have the preview installed.
Open your library after that and choose the update option next to the preview entry in the list of available updates.
How to download on Android
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Open the Minecraft page by typing its name in the Play Store search bar.
- To access the Preview Program, go to the “Join the Beta” section further down the store page and click the link.
- The latest preview should start downloading in the game app. The refresh button can be tapped at the top of the page if you don’t.
How to download on iOS
- Visit the game’s beta page, provided by Apple’s Testflight program.
- Choose to sign up for Testflight. You may need to wait until some inactive members are delisted if the beta program is crowded at times.
- Your game app should start updating to the latest preview as soon as you sign in.
Also read: Free Fire 6th Anniversary Celebrations: How to Get Magic Cube for Free