PUBG Mobile Lite allows players with low-end devices that cannot run the enhanced edition of the game to get the full experience and enjoy the game.
The game can work even on devices with only 1 GB of RAM and is only accessible for the Android operating system.
With over 100 million installs on the Google Play Store, it has found popularity among the public.
Apart from the official store, you can download the game via the game’s official website using the APK file that the developer has made accessible.
Players do not need to look for other third-party websites as the creators provide the PUBG Mobile Lite APK on the official website.
How to download PUBG Mobile Lite
- Follow the process below to download the latest version of PUBG Mobile Lite:
- Launch any browser and go to the official website of the game.
- Once on the home page of the website, click on the APK download link at the bottom of the page. The download will start soon.
- Before proceeding, make sure there is enough storage space on your device to avoid installation issues.
- Install by navigating to device storage when the download is complete.
- It is essential to activate the Install from unknown source option. If there was a parsing problem, you can download the APK file again from the official website and remove the previous installation to start over.
- After that, launch PUBG Mobile Lite and download any updates that might be available. After that you can log in and start playing.
- You should download any game updates if any as this is crucial. It is essential to have the latest version as people using different versions cannot queue together.
Google Play Store also offers Battle Royale game for download. All you need to do is go to the game page and choose Install to download the latest version on your device.
Also Read: Nodwin x Rooter BGMI Champions Cup Day 5 Results, Standings