Trying to solve Wordle #575 on Jan 15, 2023 but hit a dead end? We have the answer to today’s Wordle puzzle right here. However, before you start guessing blindly, you might want to check out our Wordle Tips for some tactics (and opening words) that might help you figure it out quickly. If you’re still having trouble, come back here for the answer to today’s Wordle.
How Wordle works
Word is a vocabulary game in which players have six guesses to guess a five-letter word. Once you enter a guess, the individual letters within the word you entered will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct: the correct letter in the correct space.
- Yellow: The letter you entered is in the correct word, but you placed it in the wrong space.
- Gray: The letter entered is not used in today’s Wordle’s answer, so it’s time to go back to the drawing board.
The goal is to guess the correct word in as few tries as possible. If you don’t get the answer in six tries, you lose.
Tips for Today’s Wordle
- Today’s Wordle begins with the letter S.
- Today’s wordle uses two vowels, but not in succession.
- Today’s wordle can mean “a narrowing conical either pyramidal structure at the top of a building, typically a church tower”.
What is Wordle’s answer today?
Do you still have problems? Don’t worry, you can’t get them all! If you just want to see Wordle’s answer for today to continue his streak, you can find it below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is…