EA says The Sims 4’s little kids top its laundry list for 2023, letting players of one of life’s best games know what bugs, glitches, and other community concerns they’re prioritizing for updates of Sims 4 in January 2023. Among other key issues mentioned by EA Maxis are wishes and fears, Sims that keep moving while the game is paused and stuck moods, as the developer prepares for the next Sims kid update Four.
The Sims 4 Laundry List is a collection of “top community concerns that we’re currently investigating and hope to address in the next patch.” EA Maxis notes that the issues listed aren’t the only ones being worked on; rather, he understands all the problems that he hopes to be able to solve in the next Sims 4 patch.
There are plenty of welcome bug fixes planned to land in the January update, which should put an end to issues like Sims freezing to death in summer, excessively sniffing stinky surroundings, not being able to use bathrooms, and being afraid of the dark even afterward. to go through the treatment. Perhaps scariest of all is a “Sims keep moving after pausing the game” bug, which I think might cause you to turn everything off and go for a walk.
Here is the full list of concerns that EA Maxis aims to resolve this month:
- All toddlers look the same/broken genetics.
- Sim gets “wishes and fears” when the toggle is off.
- Sim is still afraid of being afraid of the dark after being healed.
- Sims keep moving after pausing the game.
- Constantly stuck workaholic mood (active lifestyle).
- Alien face that changes as it ages.
- Belted Cardigan makes Sims stretch to the side.
- Wedding Story conversation topics for married Sims.
- Juice Party does not count towards the “Host 3 Parties” task in the Party Aspiration.
- Adding/moving/deleting walls and wall patterns removes objects.
- Excessive odor from the surroundings, even when dirty.
- Cannot check the responses of the last postcard.
- Sims freeze to death in the summer.
- Endless ‘Back from Kindergarten’ notifications.
- Unable to plan events/holidays scheduled on Friday/Saturday w. teenager at home
- Doctor: ‘Say hello to co-worker’ does not comply (Respectful).
- Sims cannot use public restrooms.
- Werewolves cannot mod/paint/change fur in CAS when in werewolf form.
2023 is also likely to see an expanded playtest release for The Sims: Project Rene, the community-driven early access project that EA says it wants to bring into the next generation of The Sims. Check out our Project Rene interview with the team to get their thoughts on what Early Access means, their plans to improve user tools, and the importance of diversity as the team moves towards The Sims 5.
In the meantime, you can now play The Sims 4 for free. If you’re doing so, you’ll definitely want to take a look at the best custom content you can get with our guide to the best Sims 4 CC, as well as many ways to improve your game with the best. sims 4 mods Just keep your fingers crossed that your characters stay paused when you tell them to.