Remnant 2 is finally here! It’s great, but if you find it a bit difficult (don’t worry, you’re not alone), here’s a guide on how to change the difficulty in Remnant 2.
Remnant 2 is here! Something to tie us down until Baldur’s Gate 3 is finally released.
We love Remnant 2 and hope you do too (the atmosphere is particularly praiseworthy). But it’s not the easiest game in the world, so if you’re looking to adjust the difficulty in Remnant 2, just follow the guide below.
- Remnant 2 is awesome, but play time is limited. We recommend this game next (if you really enjoyed Remnant 2)
How to change the difficulty in Remnant 2?
Follow these steps to change the difficulty in Remnant 2:
- interact with the Stone of the World in Hall 13.
- Select the bottom option “World Settings”.
- On the next screen, you will see an option on the left called “Reroll Campaign”. When you replay the campaign, you will be able to play on a new difficulty. But doing this effectively means starting a new game, as when you “Reroll” you lose all campaign progress (you do keep any items or weapons you discovered though). If you are prepared to start a new game so that you access a different difficulty, select “Repeat campaign”.
- From the “Reroll Campaign” menu you can now choose the difficulty on which you want to play a new campaign.
- If you’re absolutely sure it’s worth starting the campaign over to play on an easier or harder difficulty, confirm Reroll.
That was a guide for you on how to change the difficulty in Remnant 2, but one question remains: should you do it?
Difficulty adjustments in Remnant 2
Obviously, it’s up to you how difficult you want the Remnant 2 experience to be, but we want you to keep in mind that this is a very difficult game. Here are the exact numbers behind each difficulty setting, so you can make the right decision:
|Difficulty||mob health||mob damage||head of health||boss damage||xp awarded|
|Nightmare (Very Hard)||250%||350%||312.5%||262.5%||130%|
And there you have it, a short guide on how to change game difficulty in Remnant 2. We hope you found it useful.
Do you think this applies to Remnant 2?
This article contains affiliate links that are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links may provide us with a small commission under certain conditions. This never affects the price of the products to you.