Fans of the hit Creepy Jar survival adventure Green Hell have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the game’s build update, detailed in the 2022 roadmap, and are happy to find out that the full update will be released for PC gamers on January 23.
For the first time in years, Creepy Jar opened a Pre-Update Beta (PUB for short) to its dedicated player base so they could receive crucial feedback from those who enjoy Green Hell the most. Thousands of hardcore fans joined in, with an astonishing 39% of participants stating that they had already played over 100 hours of the game, giving Creepy Jar what it needed to not only make the building upgrade the best possible, but also gave Creepy Jar some fun new ideas along the way.
Creepy Jar is well respected for his dedication to his community and is known for taking feedback seriously. Thanks to the results of the recent PUB, the Green Hell Building update will add a ton of new content to the game, including the ability to build tree houses, build on water, and will even see a much desired update to the game notebook. Check out some of the additions fans can expect to see on January 23 below.
- Build your house in the trees Using a new climbing rope construction, players can head up into the treetops to build their very own tree house! Find the largest tree around, covered in indigo blue Leptonia mushrooms and Banisteropsis vine, and assemble your two-story bamboo/wood treehouse and connect via footbridge to other tree platforms.
- whatever suits you – The new floating frame platform will allow players to build their abode up to 3 stories tall directly on the water.
- 3-faced fun Use new triangular wood/bamboo frames to create a more unique home than ever.
- STAY OUTSIDE! – Keep unwanted visitors out with wooden/bamboo doors.
- More building material options: Bamboo and wood throughout! Build walls, ceilings and ceilings with the material you want.
- Hit ’em hard – No predator is safe when players wield the new Heavy Stone Axe.
- Efficient building – Place more than one building at a time to speed up your building process.
- renewed notebook – The player’s portable is slimmer and more organized than ever.
- clear your way Cut large palm trees, logs, stumps and branches to clear your way along the Amazon.