lamp belong to the category of Ghost and Fire type Pokémon in pokemon go. The maximum CP value of Pokémon is 1931, with the following stats in Pokémon Go: 169 ATK, 115 DEF and 155 STA. The Pokemon was originally found in the Unova region in Generation V. Lampent is weak against Dark, Ghost, Ground, Rock, and Water-type moves. Here is our Pokemon Go guide on counters for Lampent for how to defeat it.
Lamp in Pokémon Go
Lampent will be included in the game on litwick community day which is October 15, 2022. The Ghost and Fire type will be featured as a Tier 4 special raid boss, with a CP of 19902. Lampent can be caught with a 917-976 PCs at level 20 with no weather increase and 1146 – 1220 CP at level 25 with a sunny or foggy weather boost.
Lampent’s best moves can be divided into two categories, quick moves and charging moves. Lampent’s fast moves include Astonish and Ember. The Pokémon’s charging moves include Flame Burst, Heat Wave, and Energy Ball.
The best counters for Lampent in Pokémon Go
Here is the list of the best counters to use against Lampent in Pokémon Go.
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydraulic Cannon
- houndoom (mega): Grunt/Foul Play
- Gyarados (Mega): Waterfall/Hydraulic pump
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Rock Throw/Rock Slide
- absolute (mega): Grunt/Revenge
- Alakazam (Mega): Psychocut/Shadow Ball
- Latios (Mega): Dragon’s Breath/Psychic
- Hydreigon: Brutal Bite/Strike
- chandelier: Hex/Shadow Ball
- hyper top: Mud-Slap/Rock Wrecker
- Kyogre: Waterfall/Waves
- Rampards: Knock Down/Rock Slide
- Giratina (Origin): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- darkray: Growl/Shadow Ball
- Kingler: Bubble/Crab
- Gengar: Lick/Shadow Balance
- Garchomp: Mud Shot/Ground Power
- Landorus (Therium): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Yveltal: Growl/Dark Pulse
- terrakion: Knock Down/Rock Slide
- Crawdaunt: Grunt/Crab
- Pidgeot (Mega): Burst/Brave Bird
- excadrill: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- gigalito: Knock Down/Meteor Beam
- sampert: Mud Shot/Hydraulic Cannon
- Hoopa (Confined): Astonish/Shadow Ball
- Weavile: Grunt/Foul Play
- Manectric (Mega): Growl/Wild Charge
- Hoopa (unbound): Amaze/Dark Pulse
- empoleon: Waterfall/Hydraulic Cannon Water
- Slow Brother (Mega): Water Gun/Water Pulse
- Groudon: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Latias (Mega): Dragon’s Breath/Psychic
- Feraligatr: Water Gun/Hydraulic Water Cannon
Lampent’s charged moves can pack a decent punch, but aren’t much of a nuisance. get one Fourth generation variant and participate in raids. Just remember to use all the counters depending on the situation.
What do you think of our article on Lampent counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!
For more mobile gaming news and updates, join our whatsapp group, telegram Group, either discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram Y Twitter, Y google news for quick updates.