When is the Genshin Impact Lynette banner? Lynette is one of the last characters announced by the Hoyoverse before the 4.0 update. This tea-drinking Anemo user may seem shy and withdrawn, but recent leaks have revealed that she is a potent buffer and respectable damage dealer in her own right. This is when we can expect Lynette’s banner release date, as well as a full breakdown of her kit’s abilities.
While the Genshin Impact 4.0 release date will include a myriad of new characters across the Fontaine region, few are as enigmatic as Lyney and Lynette, a magical double act who performs tricks to delight and surprise the court. As Lyney’s taciturn assistant, Lynette provides off-field damage support and passive buffs that can complement the best Genshin Impact builds, so make sure you get all the codes you need to lure her into Genshin Impact.
Lynette Banner Release Date Speculation
The Genshin Impact Lynette banner is expected to be released on Wednesday, August 16, 2023, the first banner phase in the 4.0 update.
This banner is likely to also headline the five-star Pyro character and Bow user Lyney, Lynette’s presumed brother and renowned court illusionist.
According to the leaks, both Lynette’s and Lyney’s kits, respectively, include damage aligned to Ousia and Pneuma. While it’s currently unclear how these combat lineups interact with each other ahead of their debut in Genshin Impact 4.0, we anticipate both characters will team up as Fontaine’s best-selling act.
Genshin Impact Lynette Abilities
Normal Attack – Sword of Quick Rites
regular attack – Perform up to four quick hits.
charged attack – Consumes a certain amount of stamina to unleash two quick sword strikes.
Dive Attack – Launched from the air to slam the ground below, damaging opponents along the way and dealing AoE damage on impact.
Elemental Skill – Enigmatic Feint
Lynette shakes her cloak and executes an Enigma Thrust, dealing Anemo damage. When Enigma Thrust hits an opponent, it will restore Lynette’s health based on her maximum health, and in the four seconds after that, she will lose a certain amount of health per second.
Depending on whether you press or hold this ability, you will use Enigma Thrust differently.
- Press: Lynette quickly uses an Enigma Thrust.
- Hold: Lynette will enter a high-speed Pilfering Shadow state and apply Shadowsign to a nearby opponent. When she ends this high-speed state, Lynette will unleash Enigma Thrust from her. If there’s an opponent with Shadowsign applied nearby, Lynette will instantly approach them before using Enigma Thrust.
A maximum of one opponent can have Shadowsign at any time. When this opponent gets too far from Lynette, the Shadowsign will be cancelled.
Fundamental Force: Ousia – At specific intervals, Lynette will unleash a Surging Blade when using Enigma Thrust, dealing Ousia-aligned Anemo damage.
Elemental Burst – Magic Trick: Uncanny Change
Lynette raises her cloak high, dealing AoE Anemo damage, using some clever sleight of hand to make a giant Bogglecat Box appear!
- Taunts nearby opponents and draws their attacks.
- Grants Anemo DMG to nearby opponents at intervals.
- When the Bogglecat Box comes into contact with Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro, it will gain the corresponding element and additionally fire Vivid Shots that deal damage from that element at intervals. Elemental absorption of this type will only occur once during the duration of this ability.
Lynette’s Passive Talents
Sophisticated Synergy – Ten seconds after using Magic Trick: Astonishing Shift, when there are 1/2/3/4 elemental types in the party, all party members’ attack will be increased by 8%/12%/16%/20% respectively.
Positively Prepared Accessories – After the Bogglecat Box summoned by Magic Trick: Astonishing Shift performs the elemental conversion, Lynette’s elemental blast will deal 15% more damage. This effect will persist until the duration of Bogglecat Box ends.
Dot Mnemonics – Shows the location of nearby revival orbs on the minimap. Underwater stamina and health gained from touching orbs will be increased by 25%.
- A sword cold as a shadow – When Enigmatic Feint’s Enigma Thrust hits an opponent with Shadowsign, it will create a vortex at that opponent’s position that will pull in nearby opponents.
- Endless mysteries – Each time the Bogglecat Box summoned by Magic Trick: Astonishing Shift fires a Vivid Shot, it will fire an additional Vivid Shot.
- Gaze that reverses cognition – Increases the level of Magic Trick: Astonishing Shift by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Tacit Coordination – Increases the charges of Shadowy Feint by one.
- Obscuring the ambiguity – Increases the level of enigmatic feint by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Intent Identification Perspective: When Lynette uses Enigmatic Feint’s Enigma Thrust, she will gain an Anemo Infusion and 20% bonus Anemo damage for six seconds.
Now that you know everything about the Genshin Impact Lynette banner, it’s time to start stockpiling Primogems in preparation for the latest banners. If you need help deciding which characters to craft ahead of time, be sure to check out our Genshin Impact tier list, as well as the best weapons and gadgets to look out for while farming.