Completing the Fallen Temple Capstone dungeon is an essential prerequisite for accessing World Tier 4 (Torment) in Diablo 4.
The dungeon acts as a level gate for Diablo 4’s higher difficulty level. You must meet a variety of requirements before you can take it on.
Here we are going to cover how to access Fallen Temple Capstone Dungeon in Diablo 4 and how to complete it.
Where to find the Fallen Temple Capstone Dungeon location in Diablo 4
You can find the Fallen Temple Capstone dungeon in the Chambatar Ridge area of the Dry Steppes Region east of the Fate Retreat Waypoint.
Here it is on the Diablo 4 map:
Diablo 4 Fallen Temple Capstone Dungeon: How to Beat
To beat Fallen Temple Capstone Dungeon, you need to be at World Tier 3 and level 70+.
At this point in the game, Fallen Temple Capstone Dungeon is probably going to be one of the hardest pieces of content to get through. It acts as a sort of ‘test’ to see if you’re ready to take on the difficulty jump at the next world level.
You can attempt to tackle the dungeon at any time during your time in World Tier 3, but it’s highly recommended to get to level 70 first to make it easier.
As you start to get closer to level 70, a priority quest will appear asking you to tackle the dungeon.
Follow these steps to complete Fallen Temple Capstone Dungeon to unlock World Tier 4:
Diablo 4 Fallen Temple Capstone Dungeon Guide
- Enter the Hall of the Damned and choose your way
- Upon entering the antechamber, you will see two voids pedestals in front of two sealed doors
- He Seal of the Weak leads to Gluttonous Chapel and the Sigil of the Indolent leads to The Cursed Halls
- Choose which door to go through first; you have to do both, but the order doesn’t matter
- The Gluttonous Chapel
- He struggles to reach a chamber containing a “Demonic Barrier“
- Examine the barrier and survive the “test of the weak” – doing so will give you a Debuff “Curse of the Weak” which increases the damage you take from enemies
- Pick up the Bloodrootbring it back to the Antechamberand put it in the Pedestal
- The Cursed Halls
- He struggles to reach a chamber containing the “Idol of the Fallen Temple“
- Destroy the idol in the “test of the indolent” – doing so will give you a Debuff “Curse of the Idle” increasing the duration of Crowd Control effects on you
- Pick up the Sculptbring it back to the Antechamberand put it in the Pedestal
- Head through the newly opened door to the cathedral of meat
- Gather Cheer up of the Animus Bearers
- Animus is a purple orb dropped by enemies with the title “bearers of the animus” – these are Elite enemies
- Deposit Animus in the animus urn
- Find the Urn and deposit all the Animus you have collected
- This will spawn two Elite enemies that must be defeated.
- Failure Elias, the remnant of hate
- Head downstairs to the boss arena to fight Elias.
- Be careful with your AOE attacks – dodging is key to avoid taking huge amounts of damage
- Fire resistance elixirs and affixes will work well in this fight – his Firebolt attacks are aimed and will do a lot of damage if they hit you.
Defeating Elias will unlock the ability to access World Tier 4. A Priority Quest, “Inspect the world-class statuewill appear, directing you to go to the world-level statue in Kyovoshad.
You can now play on World Tier 4 (Torment), the highest difficulty in Diablo 4!